Updating your details

If  you change name, address or telephone number, please let our receptionists know by calling or writing to us.  There are occasions when we may need to contact you regarding your healthcare, sometimes urgently. If you move outside the practice area you may need to find a doctor in your new area. There are instructions on what to do when you move to a new area on the back of your NHS medical card.