Granton Medical Centre

0121 459 9117

Sick certificates

You only need a doctor’s note if you are unable to work and are ill for longer than seven calendar days. Your employer has a legal obligation to accept an SC-2 self-certificate form for shorter periods of illness and is responsible for supplying you with this form.


Translate »